From artisans, crafters, live jousting, food vendors, local wines and craft brews, live entertainment and beyond, here’s what ticket holders can expect during this exciting Maryland-themed afternoon along the Chesapeake Bay:
- Over 100 master artisans & crafters featuring Maryland-themed products and beyond
- Food trucks offering Maryland culinary staples
- Flower & plant market from The Providence Center
- Live jousting demonstrations
- Handcrafted signature cocktails
- Regional wines and craft brews
- Live entertainment
- Children’s activities
Entertainment includes live music from Sons Of Pirates and The Reagan Years, as well as appearances by The Baltimore Hon Hive and story time with The Chesapeake Mermaid.
Wineries & breweries will include:
- Calvert Brewing Company
- Free State Ciders
- Hoop Tea
- il Dolce Winery
- Layton’s Chance Winery
- Olney Winery
- Patapsco Distilling Company
- Whistle Stop Winery
To purchase your tickets, please visit www.madeinmarylandfest.com/purchase-tickets.
Check out the video from last year’s Made In Maryland Festival!